- 3 cups (12 ounces) fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4-1/3 cup (1 3/4-2 3/8 ounces) sugar depending on the sweetness of your raspberries
- Purée raspberries with lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Pass purée through a fine mesh sieve* to remove seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together water and cornstarch.**
- In a small saucepan, heat raspberry purée with sugar and cornstarch slurry to a boil over medium heat. Turn heat down to low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
*To find a fine mesh sieve, click here.
**To find a mini whisk for whisking small amounts, click here.